Pictures / Video taken with your Lumia 625

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the place to put all of your awesome pictures/video's captured on your Nokia Lumia 625's.

[info]
Guidelines:

• Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
  • The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
  • The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.

Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
[/info]

For a guide on how to use your phone's camera to take better pictures see here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html or click the signature below.

Last edited:

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
im actually struggling to use this camera i was an android use and this cam seems to be different to use from that can any give me some guide or link on the usage of the camera their seem to be 2 or 3 apps to use for it im kinda confused on what to use thanks in advance

Nitesh Tilwani

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
hi
im actually struggling to use this camera i was an android use and this cam seems to be different to use from that can any give me some guide or link on the usage of the camera their seem to be 2 or 3 apps to use for it im kinda confused on what to use thanks in advance

No need to worry friend. There is a default Camera app and a Nokia Smart Cam. I suggest you uninstall Nokia Smart Cam and instead Download 'Nokia Camera' from the store.

'Nokia Camera' has more features than the default Camera app and also included the features we get in Nokia Smart Cam. So its one app for many apps. Go to settings, the swipe left to access applications. Under photo and camera you can assing Nokia Camera to the camera hardware button, so that when u press the hardware key, nokia camera is launched directly.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon