Help! How to update ascend w1 to gdr2/gdr3 rom

freakyrob14

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
HELLO!

I have ascend w1 and my phone is always freezing! can anyone help me how to update my phone into gdr2/gdr3? can u give me instruction and complete software and application? i saw some site but it's russian and i can't understand russian.... please help.....

please response ho anyone can help me

THANKS!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I read on another thread you might be interested in the GDR 3 preview. However you say your phone is freezing.

First thing I would do is a soft reset: hold volume down and power button together until phone vibrates, let go. Phone will restart. You may have to reset time and date.

If that doesn't help I suggest a hard reset but backup your data first. Settings -> Backup

Hard reset -> Settings -> about -> Reset phone

This will erase all your data on the phone so ensure you have backed up everything before doing this. Game data is unable to be backed up unless you can do so via OneDrive.

The reason I'm suggesting this as installing GRD2 or GDR3 may not fix the issues you have so installing them may only cause more problems. If you haven't received GDR2 Over The Air (OTA) yet doing a reset may solve this issue.

Once you do this, you can install GDR3 preview and you can use this thread as guidance: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...updating-gdr3-when-available-later-today.html

freakyrob14

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
N_LaRUE

i already reset my phone to factory settings still has freezing issue :( im located here in philippines and no update since i bought my phone last yr and then i flash my phone rom into US rom and still i have freezing issue and some of the features of my phone gone like wi-fi sharing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon