Htc 8s brick

GhostWanted

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i'm new :)
I have a problem with HTC 8s... it's bricked :(
when I connect to my PC with the USB cable the orange LEd is working for a moment, ( it 's no live or any light on the screen always remain all BLACK.... ) then the orange led blinks for about 15/20 seconds, then a small vibration and the LED turns off but no live(the screen remain all black) After then in my pc i can find a new partition, and in then i can look operative system ! there screenshoot
http://s13.postimg.org/k5zp75amv/htc.png

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what I'm supposed to see in the screenshot. But here's something you can try.

Keep your wall charger ready. Turn on your phone by pressing the volume down key. Plug in your charger - you should see an exclaimation mark. Then press the volume up, volume down, power, volume down key in that order. This should initiate a hard reset.

If that doesn't work, you will have to go to a service centre.

Mri Run

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm in the same situation, i test unbranding m'y phone, but the manipulation Fail and i have just black screen and Access to the rom (like on tour screenshoot). I have test a lot of solution but no r?sulte...

have hou find solution please? ( sorry for my English)

Marc

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
i'v found the solution one second ago, connect the cable at the pc, hold volume down, and press power, when you se the orange led swipe your finger from volume down wer was, to volume up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon