Problem after Black Update with my SMS and Calling...

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
In the morning I finally updated my L521 Nokia phone with the long awaited Black/Gdr3 update. Everything went smooth there was no problems. All the features worked well. No trouble until I restarted. My phone...at first I had WiFi calling on my front tile which was working beautifully. Until after the restart that it disappeared. So I went to settings and enabled it but it won't work or show WiFi calling on the front tile. It just sais no service! To top it off I only put it so that I use cellular network on the WiFi calling settings and even when I did that there's problems sending text messages it keeps saying can't send SMS. Aand when i try making a call it sais no service this totally sucks. Anyone have this problem?

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
No I have Metro PCS I guess they had a problem with the network here where. I live seeing as ny uncle investigated it at the store. I wasn't the only one experiencing it. It seems to work now. Everyone in a while it will say Can't send SMS but the calls seems to be working except for when they send me pictures it keeps saying getting content but it wont download it.
Do you have T-Mobile? If so, have you contacted their customer support?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes