Windows store says Clock hub does not work on my device?

Terrorizer

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.

I wanted to install the clock hub live tile on my lumia 521, but the windows store says that its not compatible with my device. I installed a bunch of updates just this last thursday, so my phone is up to date on updates. I even double checked manually in settings and connected to wifi just to make sure. Does anyone know why it would say its not compatible?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys.

I wanted to install the clock hub live tile on my lumia 521, but the windows store says that its not compatible with my device. I installed a bunch of updates just this last thursday, so my phone is up to date on updates. I even double checked manually in settings and connected to wifi just to make sure. Does anyone know why it would say its not compatible?

1st point : Make sure you are registered as a developer. Download the dev preview app from the store and activate it. Now you can get update for 8.1
2 nd point the dev preview update is currently down as microsoft is fixing update issues with Samsung and pretty Lumia devices. So unless it gets fixed the dev preview wont be active, so I would suggest you to keep the dev preview activated as soon the dev preview app will be up and working you will get to know about it if you are a regular visitor to the WP central forum.

Sent from my RM-941_im_india_204 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon