Why is my Nokia Lumia 625 not accepting my passcode?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Yesterday morning I put a passcode for my Nokia Lumia 625. Nothing happened until yesterday afternoon when I tried to unlock my phone and it says that it is incorrect. So I kept on putting my 4-digit number in until it says to try again in 1 minute. I kept on repeating this until I had to wait for around 500 minutes. I searched online on how to unlock it but all I found was how to hard reset it. But doesn't that delete your photos? I really don't care about the apps but I forgot to backup the photos to OneDrive. Can I backup my things on my phone on a different electronic device other than my locked phone? PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

twomill69

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There seems to be a theme with those on insider build's running W10. The same thing has happened to my 735 (work phone) which at present is showing the cogs turning whilst it undergoes a hard reset, technically your handset should automatically back up your photos, have you checked your one drive account using a pc or laptop ? My only way out was the same, search online for how to hard reset my 735 and hope all goes well, cogs at approximately 30%.... Why not connect your phone to your computer to see if you can get inside it ? Are your pictures saved to phone or memory/sd card ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes