Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekyal

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
First, Windows 10 rocks and want to use a device like the 950XL to take advantage of it. Larger (5.7") screen will really help these older eyes see the phone better. Faster and newer than my 925

Mikeandike79

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I would love either! The Lumia 950 or the Lumia 950 XL! I like the idea of the slightly smaller form size of the 950, but I like the improved specs of the 950XL

caesar500

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I would choose the Lumia 950XL if I win this contest. It will allow me to get an updated mobile experience, and give my Lumia 1020 to my sister to replace her broken cell phone.

Prabaharan D

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I like L950XL because, - This is the champion of champions.

It is a non-compromising device for me in any department excepts apps , but which is also promising in the last few weeks with so many UWA are coming on the way.

Battery is low what i could hear as the negative comment: But common, who else have better battery to stand more than a day on this smartphone world. Besides, with quick charge, and wireless charging enabled builtin, i have two wireless charges, one at home, and one at office, i will never run out of juice at all. So it is not a problem any way for anyone.

This device should bring back the more android and iphone users to windows world definitely i believe even it starts slowly now...

Lumia always rocks.

From a die-hard fan of Windows phone ( I canvassed 5 of my family members to use windows phone now, and they are happy to use them.) Looking forward to buy or discounts to buy L950 XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital