Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunor

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Due to manageability (smaller size) and everyday use I would opt for the 950. In my personal opinion the hardware differences between the two phones, and I am referring here strictly to the SOC are minimal given Windows Mobile's relatively low hardware requirements. Although from a design/aesthetic perspective I love much better the 950 XL, especially the back side of it with the camera. But I would love/chose the 950.

Sunandan Mahant

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I will definitely choose the Microsoft Lumia 950XL because -
1. I am quite used to large screens.
2. Liquid cooling, my 930 gets really hot and annoying sometimes.
3. Windows Hello which seems a very cool technology. I would love to try it out.
4. Continuum because I've burnt my PC's motherboard and maybe 950XL may be a fine replacement for doing simple productivity tasks.
5. The triple RGB LED flash and the camera! Although the camera on my 930 is quite good but I've noticed that it has got scratches on the back lens and sometimes it gives a little bit blurred pictures because dirt and oil accumulates on lens. So, if want to click something first of all I have to clean the cover lens.
6. 950XL seems to have no hardware defect, software can be managed. My 930 has given me a lot of hardware problems. Currently its microphone doesn't work, earlier it had a dead pixel line on display issue for which I got a replacement. I settled for black one instead of green 😩
7. 950XL will work flawlessly at least for next three years!

Aziz Yankee

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Basically, don't really care if it is 950 or 950XL as both of them are great phones! But I think I'd go for 950 as it easy to carry ;)

Thanks for contest, Windows Central!

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I would love an L950XL for the extra specs and features (fast processor, liquid cooling, bigger screen) it offers. I haven't had a flagship since the old L920, so why not go all out with the XL. #nokiaandmicrosoft4life

deepak12345

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
The 950XL would be my choice.
1.Snapdragon 810vs808-better for continuum.
2.larger display.
3.looks better overall.
4.Even though snapdragon 810 gets hot 950XL blows the chip cool with it's liquid cooling system. :D

Kevin Desloovere

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I still use the 1320 and really would like a more recent Windows Phone (Microsoft, not Nokia;)). I am used to phablet so it wouldn't matter if I get the XL or normal one:).

rites1994

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Now this is intresting.

it's almost 1 year when I am playing Giveaways on Windows Central but never had enough luck to get something, But i guess this time santa will bring something for me.

Thank you Thank You Thank YOu... :) :) :)

Prabudh

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Breaking News: This Festive season Santa seems to have officially tied up with Windows Central who will be delivering goodies for grown up's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenneatler