Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandashx

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I might be the first in Egypt to get the 950 XL :D Promising to use the phone to shoot a nice photo for the Great Pyramids and post it here in the forums.

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]I'm using Lumia 1520, so 950XL would be the closest in terms of size and performance as compared to the beast.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sansregular]But to comment if 950XL is indeed better, I need to own and use one. :)[/FONT]

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd personally choose the Lumia 950 over the XL because as a current Lumia 830 user (coming from a L620), I had a hard time adjusting to the bump in size; from 3.8' to 5', and I believe adjusting to a 5.7' screen would be too hard for me. The 0.2' bump from the 830 to the 950 would be reasonable, I think, especially since the device is said to be very light (haven't had the chance to use the phone as it hasn't arrived to Malaysian shores) and has the exact same weight as my 830.

I'd also love to own a 950 simply because of it's camera, as I fell in love with mobile photography through my 830, and also because the 950 offers an expandable storage option unlike the 930 as I store lots of my music and take a lot of photos as I did with my 830.

P/S: I also wanted to show off the iris-scanner of the 950 to my friends just to watch their reaction (basically, I want to show off for the LOLs).

salcie

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I love both devices, but 950XL wins it for me.
It would be a very hard decision for me between the 2 devices (I don't like the XL because I don't think we need such a high resolution), if it weren't for the camera looks of the 950.

TechnoStud

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I would be excited with either of them, but if I had the choice, I would go for the XL. The phone is so thin that the extra size of the screen still makes it comfortable to hold. I would appreciate the better camera of the XL as well.

Dan Andrei

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
FIrst things first:

1. Both are produced by Microsoft, which is the 1st company in technology with new tech devices (like: hololens , surface, windows, phones, etc.)

2. One of the most stable OS

3. I love what Microsoft is doing and for that i will always buy a windows phone

Now to compare the two devices:

In my opinion both are good, it's hard to decide which one I would choose, but i will try:

And i choose Lumia 950 XL, why?

Because:

1. It's bigger and i love big phones.
2. The performance is a little bigger.
3. I like the design.
4. You can use it as an computer.
5. Big performance for a windows phone.

And many others.

I'm a big windows fan and i hope to see more new things created by microsoft.
Keep it going devs, you know what you are doing.

With Respect,
Andrei

Salaarhatange

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Well in the previous entry I told why I wanted so here is the reason and choice of which variant I liked.
I would really go with the 950Xl, Because I like bigger screened devices, It has liquid cooling and bigger and better processor and most of all so that I could show it t my family members who have the 6s plus and think that its the only good phone out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720