Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckooi

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
If given a choice, I would go for the Lumia 950 XL! Because it has larger battery, bigger screen and also the amazing Snapdragon 810 with liquid cooling system!

sun_rajan

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I love to get 950 XL. Bigger screen but smartly packed, so not too big like it's reveals, also Processor is very fast compared to 808. I like larger screen with small side Bessel. Also 810 is help full to run as PC :)

KE5HQP

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I would pick the Lumia 950, but for my dad to replace his aging Lumia 920

Why the 950
- Beautiful photos.
- Large (enough) screen while still feeling pocketable.
- Continuum support - my dad often gives talks to history groups and rather than borrowing my laptops, he could just use his phone with an adapter and mouse.
- One OS to rule them all, Windows 10 on his desktop and a fully features phone would keep things familiar and simple.
- User Replaceable battery and SD card support. Battery age has been one of his stress points.

The Lumia 950 would be the perfect phone to bring him up to modern hardware, offering just the right size to power mix he needs.

Menebrio

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
As interesting as the liquid cooling or a bit higher specs of the XL sound, I'd choose the 950. Its got more than enough power for my everyday uses and what seems like an outstanding camera, maybe not a replacement for the 1020 in my opinion (which uses a xenon flash), but good enough to rival the iPhone. Since it is preloaded with Win10M I'd defenitely like to give it a go, after it crashed my current 1020.

LWILLITS123

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I would choose the XL. It would be perfect for work. Currently I carry a Surface 3 and my nokia 1520 so I am used to big phones. I think Continiium would be a great test as I am in the IT field.

Super2online

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Lumia 950 would be my choice. Its just the right size to make quick work of every little detail tracked by your beloved Microsoft phone! Now that's something to SHOUT about! HEY, MAKE SOME NOISE PEOPLE! Ha, digging it!

Itsuki Minami

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I'd go for the Lumia 950 any day, as the 950 XL is too large for me. A little less battery life doesn't hurt too much.
Plus, a smaller screen with the same resolution means a more sharper screen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon