Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pravin_520

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
950xl is the best. its big and acts as mini tablet for business use. hope to see contest for microsoft band 2. I need it but not able to afford it. I am lumia 520 user with bigger dreams. May my hands touch 950xl. All the best for lumia 520 users. hope low specs windows user wins the contest

kevinCRH

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Please utilize this post as my entry into the contest.

My preferred prize is the Lumia 950.

I've held the XL variety at a Microsoft Store and prefer the visual aesthetic of the Lumia 950 (particularly the metallic camera flash ring). The ergonomics of the XL did not dissuade me from considering it, and the negligible specification difference made the decision easier to make.

There is not much separating the two devices in terms of my preference and both are equally compelling devices holistically. At this point it's a 'nit-pick' decision.

ifneeed

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I really, really love these contests and wish all the best to the happy winner, when one is announced.

I've seen other contests based on the same entry-demands and the winner always have several thousands of entries, if not tens of thousands, something that I imagine would be impossible for common contestants to achieve.

Just my two cents.

Merry christmas, y'all!

FLJeepGuy

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
950 XL for me. It's the successor to my aging 1520. I could really make use of Continuum for remote desktop at work. It's a great way to keep the co-workers jealous!

Clockwork_Mechanic

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'd go for the Lumia 950XL (white preferably). While the 950 can still pull off Continuum, I'd want the phone that can probably pull it off a tad better. Plus, I could say that I've a liquid-cooled phone! Nobody else can really say that. I also just want a phablet and my 928 is dying D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon