Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8jacket

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
The XL would be my choice. Bigger battery, better processor, bigger screen. I'd love to get one to check out the camera capabilities too. Just watching movies alone on that beast would be awesome. I can't afford either of the devices, so ideally I'd take either one but the XL is my official choice. Being able to use Continuum sounds amazing. The possibilities of future Continuum uses are endless and extremely exciting to me. I wish I could afford it on my own but if I have to enter a competition in order to get one, then count me in! I just really want one!

MrGecko

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
I would prefer the Lumia 950 in black please. I like the smaller size so I can carry it on my belt (with an Otterbox) easier. If I need a bigger screen, I'll just dock with Continuum.

Okay, I'll take whatever color you have, I want this phone.

LoriInWA

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
I am desperate to upgrade from the side grade 830 I got last year. I am a full on, happily entrenched Windows Phone fan girl. I really, really, really want a 950xl!! I am usually an early adopter, but we just moved to a new state and it took 5 months to sell our house, so I am tragically forced to read all the posts about everyone's new 950xl and I can't join it. I am very sad. Please make a fan girl's dream come true and reward my unwaivering loyalty to WPC and MSFT with a beautiful new 950xl!! It will make participating on the WPC mobile so much easier with a bigger screen! :kiss:

kashgohel

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Am looking for an all in one device. Small enough to be light and portable yet powerful enough to act as a desktop pc. With a screen large enough to paint oil and watercolor portraits on using Fresh Paint and yet small enough to type comfortably on. A device that I can take great photos with for my portraits and not have to lug around a DLSR camera with. An all-in-one. A Lumia 950XL. Love it! :)

ptptpt4

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
950, it's the spiritual successor to the 920 I currently have and it's everything and more! The speed, the display, the camera, it's all just gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard