Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppgleason

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm retired and an avid windows 10 mobile(I'm a windows insider using my Lumina Icon, but I can't afford the 950/950XL.I'd love to have a new phone!

thien97

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone. I come from Vietnam and my English is not really good. But, I am very enjoin to take part in this context. I am a fan of Windows phones. I like this Lumia 950 XL because it is a great device which help me in my studying and communicating. I already have a old Lumia, however, it is better if I have a new one. Because Lumia 950 Xl can run well the latest Windows 10, good in both schooling and entertaining, it will be a wonderful experiment when using it. Thanks for this context, I hope everyone have a lucky and happy lunar new year.

dseverard

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I want the Lumia 950XL to be able to unleash the power of its productivity and business features in my workplace, which is rolling out Skype for Business Advanced and enhanced collaboration tools. I'd love to try out its capabilities and use Cortana to organize my to-dos, meetings and generally help me work smarter.

chuckkdaduck

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Pick me please! I would really like to try the new Windows platform out! If I can win one, I will get the whole desktop set up so I can try out the Microsoft Continuum!!

rizfenrir

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
A great smartphone, first smartphone alongside lumia 950 with continuum inside, great premium phone, and I want it. . . . this awesome phone I ever seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon