Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert291er

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Would love to put my current iPhone to shame. Loved my BLU Win HD LTE. Would love the power of the 950XL. Good luck to everyone. Thanks Windows Central :grin:

Giovan Isa Musthofa

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I am actually considering buying Lumia 650, but how awesome if I can get one of those 950 xl. I'm sure many of my android user friends would be amazed by the camera. I'm sure it'll be a perfect daily driver.

kookiee kat

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I would love this phone because it new and would be a great upgrade from my Lumia 535. I could take some amazing snaps with the great camera since I got to trial it a few weeks ago and would be great to keep this time!!!

richard1001

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I would like to win the Lumia 950 XL since I feel like I have been with Nokia and Microsoft from the start (respectivly to my age, that is).

I travel a lot, and did a special with and about the Nokia Lumia 808 where I rode through most of the sourrounding contries of germany on my bicycle and wrote articles for the Nokia Smartphone Blog. I used the 808 so extensivly and for so many pictures, that most of the days, even with it?s very good battery, I charged it 2-3 times. I must admit, I even told anybody about the camera in detail (who asked), and always regarded it as the silly, but bruilliant phone that it was.
At some time, I switched over to an Lumia 1020 as my everyday-phone, while I kept the 808 (and equipped that with Mugen batteries). I had already wrote my articles on the built in office apps from the 808(sometimes with an old Nokia wireless, foldable Keyboard), but the performance and specs of the 1020 pushed that to a new limit. It must have been around this time, that I started to collect old Nokias and "old" Microsoft Phones, like the 9300, 800, 930.
When I heard that Microsoft was going to build another flagship, with specs of almighty power to crush Android?s (and Apple?s) dominance in raw power, I wa sso excited. Heatpipes with liquid cooling, UHD, Display Dock - that was exactly the direction I wanrted microsoft to go, in order to, at some day (not too distant? -Surface Phone ;)), replace my PC with one, wonderful phone. The 950 XL is the closest step yet, with the addition of the 20MP camera, removabel battery and microSD-Slot (those things count for me).

I?m currently waiting for prices to go down since I?m in university (field of study not even remotly related to technology). I have already built a program involving another bicycle tour with some challenges along the way to show, in which ways technologies have influenced, if not improived, our live.

And for me, just personally, and as melodramatic as it may sound, Nokia and Microsoft have been at the foremost front of that pursuit.

TANMAY MOHANTA

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
i am bored with android.. my phone is broken. really a new phone will be an amazing gift. I'll always cherish and remember it. Anyways if i don't win; thank you windows central for your informative blog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloist