Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert van Veen

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I am not 100 procent sure I am ready to replace my Lumia 1020. But it would be great to be able to use websites normally and shoot 4K film!

So with the words of Shreks noble steed : Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Good luck to all.

R

theos101

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I've always wanted to have this phone. Impressive size, ultimate continuum, windows 10 mobile at it's best display.. It would really be great to have this

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently carrying a 640 XL, which feels slow coming from my previous 920, but I haven't gone back because the battery life is so much better. The 950 XL seems like it would be a great replacement as the performance would blow my current phone out of the water.

Gannotti

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My two major scenarios for use are around social and Continuum. With social I would be leveraging the camera for capturing tech events as well as recording On The Go videos (mounted in my Hummer H3). For these would be tech talk sessions based on client meetings.
On the Continuum front I would be foregoing my use of a PC in meetings and leveraging a combo of Universal Apps as well as an Azure Hosted VM accessed via Remote Desktop. In this scenario I would be picking up a mouse and keyboard as well as the dock to get biggest bang out of it
It would become my primary go to device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merdemerey