Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryant White

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
It would be easier to me say why i wouldn't like a 950 XL, and the only reason i wouldn't is because i rather smaller screen phone, but the pro beats by great margin, and there is NO real deal breaker for me.
I have a Lumia Icon and the battery improvement would be great, ans so many others things.

fauziiqbaal00

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
i'm just an Indonesian.

if I have that phone, i will need the continuum.
I don't know that can working with Indonesian network providers. if not, i will sell and rebuy any cheaper windows phone devices and share them to other. so everyone can know what windows phone is

sorry for bad English.
Thankyou.

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I've participated in too many giveaways. I am sure I will never win.
Windows Central, do you have what it takes to prove me wrong? (A Lumia 950XL for me, of course!)

scd147

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I want the new Lumia 950 XL so I can take advantage of the new firmware and insider builds that will be limited to the new phones.

Ieshitva Jain

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I want the Lumia 950XL becaus emy Lumia 730 is getting old and now i want to replace it with a bigger and sharper screen. Also, Continuum is an important feature for me.

Ieshitva Jain

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Gotta replace my Lumia 730 badly. I forgot to mention in my other comment that being a medical student, i need a better camera desperately. to click pictures of specimens and dissections.

John Vorgianitis

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
[SUB][/SUB]
I'm so happy that windows central is giving a Lumia 950XL

It's the best high-end device that came out this year and I'm very excited.

I would be very happy if I win this phone. My collection of Lumia is big and all of them take my breath every time for the differences they have and their speciality

I've got a Lumia 520
Two Lumia 640 and a Lumia 640XL

I want this device because of the camera and the processor it have in his heart

Also a Lumia device is all I want to my job to sync my pc and all the gadgets in an awesome way.

Especially this Lumia supporting hello and continuum will be the one and only device for my safest everyday use !! Please give me this chance

majhi_subhajit

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
This is the best lumia in the market now, and The camera of this phone is awesome, specially tipple LED flash ( I LOVE IT). Best operating system, big screen, and most of all great RAM, memory etc. So fast mobile in my view. I am using Lumia 535 now, it's good, but If I win Lumia 950XL, then great.

asharma13

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I am a developer. I have made some decent UI apps. Now after graduation want to bring some great apps to Windows family but restricted due to not having a worthy powerful mobile phone while I can't afford right now.

I also want to check WindowsCentral's new app on large display ;)
<3 u MobileNation... (Its feb, right? :) )

dotbetasdk

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
taking a shot and winning the xl, got a 640 a few weeks ago and love it, 950xl would improve my day to day windows usage and the nice camera would be a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merdemerey