Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imstymied

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a 21 year old son with Autism who uses his 640XL as if its his best friend. He has some great conversations with Cortona. Some good, some not so good. Sometimes she doesn't listen to him or she doesn't like him as he says. The 950 would be a great device for him for the foreseeable future.

totchimah

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Jerry Maguire

This phone brings to mind the lasting impression it made on me since watching that movie more than a decade ago. To Cortana I'd say:

"You complete me"
Windows 10 + universal apps on my desk, laptop and cellphone, superb!

Now more than ever, I can truly be mobile by just having the Lumia 950xl with me everywhere. With the specs and features, it should replace a DSLR and laptop for mobile productivity. No need to "show me the money" in buying separate devices because this all-in-one phone comes packing with a lot of power, superb cameras and an excellent display.

I've experienced using both Windows 10 on my PC and phone (Lumia 630) from the developer preview builds and I was extremely satisfied with the performance. However, since my Lumia 630 broke halfway into 2015, I had to make do with an android company phone. Sadly, it just wasn't the same. I want Windows 10 back so I can bring you with me anywhere. Im excited to use the phone features i've missed like CONTINUUM and EDGE. Windows 10, on Microsoft Lumia 950xl, "you got me at HELLO".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2