Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI Slick

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the 830 for about a year off contract and was really tempted to get the 950xl however my wife's 1020 was showing it's age big time (way over 2yrs)..camera took forever to shoot and images were blurry.. my 4 year old one day got a hold of it and some how managed to cause a very large crack on the screen.. so with the limited funds I did have, I did what any self respecting spouse would do and got my wife the 950 on the limited funds I had. So now I have to wait till I can get my funds built back up.. my son now has his first phone... a bright yellow, cracked screen, blurry cam Lumia 1020.. He earned it..
Hoping we can get the 950 XL. thanks

dhutt

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I have faith that all of the bugs will be worked out by Microsoft and this already solid phone will be even more amazing. Would love to get my hands on one of these.

Airbrushed

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I don't deserve this phone any more than anyone else, but I sure would LOVE to have one! My previous Windows phone (Lumia 1520) has pretty much worn out and not synching well (even after resetting). I would use the 950 XL for just about everything, especially with Continuum. Home, work, my volunteering; everything!

jorgeservin91

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I really want one. My beloved Lumia 920 is having poorer battery life because is getting old, and I can't find a replacement battery. I need another phone, and I want the best and newest Lumia available! I hope to win this one!

chuckysan

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I haven't made the jump to Windows phone yet, but want to.
It'd be nice to have a new flagship phone. My wife and teenage son keep stealing mine lol. Now that I've upgraded theirs, they can keep my their mitts off mine!

Gymnova

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have at this moment a lumia 930. I would like to be owner of a LUMIA 950XL, because i love this design, and i'm beliving the power of the windows 10 mobile, but my girlfriend (who will be soon my wife), she would like as well (because she like to take lot of pictures). She has a BBZ30, but she would like to refresh for another one, and this is the "ONE", what she want. :eek:rly: And we would like to take pictures from our wedding with LUMIA 950 XL. :love:

devtekve

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Probably I will not win this contest, but I will try to do my best to explain why I would like to have this device.

All comes to my other half, she really loves taking pictures, and as far as I have seen, this phone is perfect for her, that's why I decided to buy one Lumia 950 XL for her, even though it is my dreamed phone (due the fact I'm C# programmer and I really love to experience with new stuff) this devices has a bunch of COOL stuff on it to program and play with... but most important, my girl and I always try to have something equal for both of us, that's why she is my other half :grin: it would be great I could become the winner of this contest so we can both have our dreamed phones.

PD: This is us:
11401025_10206156135238913_1359101017845129317_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2