Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmin PL

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I'd burst with pride if I were to wonder the streets with this monster! I'd purposefully play 4k videos, demanding 3D games and other eye-candies to blow everyone one around away :>

Ricardo Pereira

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I want a Lumia 950 XL because it is an amazing phone. Camera, screen, processor, Continuum, Cortana, Windows Hello, Windows 10 mobile :love: aaaahhhh...

I had a Lumia 920, 1020, 620, 720, 730, 625, 530, 520, 1520, 1320 and i have now a Lumia 640 XL.

In my country this device was not avaliable. I know that even i won't win this one, one day I'll have a Lumia 950 XL.:cool: Good Luck Guys.

alep918

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Windows Central:
First of all I would like to thank all your team or the persons that make possible this page, Always updated with the last news. Great job guys.

Now I would like this phone , Windows Phone always has not been taken all the atention it deserves. First this platform, I first tried it, when the first nokia launched (Lumia 800), and it never dissapointed me. Fluid UI, great battery and the design was great, the only thing was missing was more apps.
Then I bough a Lumia 925 that I currently been using until now, the same beautifull phones, great performance in WP 8.1.

And when I heard that microsoft was buying nokia, the first thing that came to my mind, was the surface phone. Couple of months later they announce the 550, 950 and 950 XL.

This phone I think could beat the Iphone and android devices, but Windows 10 mobile doesnt allow it.
This OS could be the best, but it has to be polished.

I have been trying the windows insider betas, and they have been improving, but my 925 is getting obsolete, thats why I want the 950 xl, I want to make apps that helps W10M to grow, to be better and loved by the consumers

Thank you for keeping us updated always :D
ALEX

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160208_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20160208_0001.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1

Buzz Badillo

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
this'll stop me from jumping ship! switched to the htc one m8 from the 920 & am very disappointed. tired of waiting on the app store but am really looking for a reason to stay on board. htc.....no bueno!

lukeq

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I want it, because its the best Windows Phone ever made.

If I am lucky, and win the 950 XL, I promise to to work on my app - Evangelizo, to make it an Universal Windows App.

PT1520

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
For me, I have always been a Nokia fan back in the early 2000s. Nokia phones have historically offer the best cellular coverage as well as battery life and reliability (like Toyota cars). Before my current Nokia 1520 set, my last Nokia set was the Nokia 6600 before i switched it to a Windows CE phone. The Nokia 6600 was featured in a 2004 movie called Cellular if you want to check it out .

Now that Nokia phones have transitioned to Microsoft Lumia phones, I believe this will be last Lumia line of phones before everything is replaced by the new Surface phone(s). Anyway, i am holding out for something significantly better than my Nokia 1520 before I make the jump. A Microsoft 950XL will be a nice excuse for me to stay in the Microsoft camp in the next few years!! With the new phone, I will try to do as much as possible for work/fun going from my phone to the desktop (via continuum). Maybe this is the way all mobile devices are going to be in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon