Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokeshGosain9

May 29, 2014
Visit site
What reason can i give.. :p I need this Lumia 950XL as i am college student..i am very much interested in windows phone though i own a Lumia 520. I dont have enough money to buy even a lumia 525.. :p so.. thats it .. I hope i gave a solid reason to get a 950 XL. :winktongue::wink tongue:

JavierMnS

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Oh sir, I'm living in Venezuela and as u can see on the news, we have the world's highest inflation. Can't even afford food sometimes, anyway. That's not a reason for me to participate, but what I can say is that I've been following Microsoft's OS from Windows Phone 8 with my lumia 625, i've been through all of this experience, from loving the OS to hate it.

I can remember my first struggle looking for something like Zune on Windows Phone 8.1, and those kinds of little things, like the update who brought us a way to put a wallpaper on start screen. Those emotions still are in my heart -laugh-

My Lumia 625 is almost dying (touch broken, I can't afford even a new touch digitizer plus, 512 ram isn't enough for me to experiencie all the new "windows 10") and plus, I'm studying computer science in a public university. So I love these kind of things.

Regards! (Sorry about my bad english, still on learning):confused:

ussantos

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday, my Lumia 830 fell to the floor and broke the screen (see below). Here in Brazil, the 550, 950 and 950 XL are not sold and Lumia 830 were withdrawn from the market in December.

My only choice is the 640 or a phone with Android, the problem is that I don't like 640, he has a very poor design compared to Lumia 830.

Please, don't let me buy a Andorid, need to win this Lumia 950 XL.

Thanks and forgive my bad English.

830-quebrado.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2