Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmizzle

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I would like a 950 XL because my Samsung Ativ S Neo is long in the tooth and I can't even use the windows insider app to play around with Windows 10. I've been with windows mobile devices since my HTC Mogul and would love to see what Windows 10 mobile and the 950 XL has to offer instead of just reading about it.

div3rsion

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Well as my kinds grow older, they spent more and more time behind our pc for homework and study. So less time for me to do my normal day to day computer stuff. Now wouldn't it behind for me if I could do all that on my phone and if needed hooked up to the tv and keyboard thru continuum.
Everybody happy, kids more time on the pc and daddy all the time in the world to do his stuff.

PaulJensen

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I have this phone now, I want one for my wife. This phone is incredible in every way possible. It's display is so crisp, and it's nice to be able to view and edit documents right on the phone when you need to.

The continuum dock is a very impressive experience as well. I can see that taking off in the next 24 months. Why carry a laptop/tablet anymore if you can have your mobile desktop with you in your pocket with just the dock and a cable?

Sure it's a pricey phone, but worth every single penny!!

chinni subhash

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I want it because I have HTC 8X and can't afford 950 xl for now. I really loved the cool Iris scanner and Continuum features. Windows 10 will improve. I have always been promoting windows phones to everyone. Almost everyone in my family has windows phone. So I want to win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124