Here are 4 questions from Microsoft asking how they can improve Continuum for phones

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
lumia-950-continuum-trackpad.jpg

Microsoft's Continuum is one of those fun technologies where not everyone can see how they'd use it, but in the back of their mind, they all agree that 'someday' this will likely be the future. Indeed, in 2005, I kept telling people how smartphones were the next big thing, yet everyone around me dismissed them due to "no need." "Just email them when you get home!" they said.
Now, smartphones are as necessary as heat and hot water, and I dare say we'll look back on November 2015 and Continuum as kicking off a new era. Still, there are about a dozen ways that it could be better, and Microsoft knows this, which is why they have four questions for you to answer about the feature.

The questions are posted on the Microsoft support forums, and they are very interesting, if only because some of you are looking to the horizon for what a Surface phone could do. That may be the case and even if not, it still behooves us to take a look.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar