HELP - Can't Use This To Easily Read Forums

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have the WP Central App on my Lumia Icon. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to browse the forums correctly. No matter which topic I choose, in any forum, I am always taken to the last page and last post. I would like to be able to go to the first unread post, but cannot figure out how. I looked at all settings. I must be doing something wrong.

shielah

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Mines the same always starts on the last page, I have to scroll our flick through all the pages to get to the started... Lumia 920

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love our app.... and I do... the forum section is a work in progress. It may not be you at all. I have problems getting to threads, so I just pinned a tile for the forums to my start screen. I, however, do not have your bad boy, so there may be a work around. Fellow Icon owners, any thoughts?

kvenkat222

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have the WP Central App on my Lumia Icon. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to browse the forums correctly. No matter which topic I choose, in any forum, I am always taken to the last page and last post. I would like to be able to go to the first unread post, but cannot figure out how. I looked at all settings. I must be doing something wrong.

Ian also facing same problem

shielah

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Actually just rechecked on my 920, I'm taken to the last page, but hitting my left arrow 🎯 button next to the message or post button on here it takes me right to the first page... Not sure about icon

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually just rechecked on my 920, I'm taken to the last page, but hitting my left arrow 🎯 button next to the message or post button on here it takes me right to the first page... Not sure about icon

Not trying to get to the first page, just the first unread post. My workaround, I guess, is to use Tapatalk for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2