Wpcentral app issue

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys is wpcentral app having any issue with tapatalk api as whenever I opened the forums tab it doesn't display the thread I have participated and always show some tapatalk api error and cause of this I am not able to comment or asked new threads.
And shows server error logging in.
Anyone having this issue??

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You're not alone. Been experiencing this for several hours already. Let's just wait for a fix

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Odd - maybe it's a regional thing? I'm finally using the wpc app, writing this, signed into the tapatalk api... I'm in the UK. Don't know if that helps :/

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
There were server issues yesterday morning. I could not access Android Central via Tapatalk, and other people had issues. It wasn't the apps, it was the servers for all of the Mobile Nations sites.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the WPCentral app also. I keep getting :

Network Error
Could not connect to WPCentral: An exception occurred during a WebClient request.

It's been like this for a couple of days now and consistently shows this error. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but the problem still persists. Am I the only one seeing this issue?

Thanks!

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm having the same problem we had in past months. When I open a topic, I can't go back using the back key. It just refuses to go back to the topics page. If I right click on the back arrow, I see a long list of one line saying the same thing. If I scroll down to the WP Central specific line, it allows me to go back. Hopmedic mentioned this problem in the past and it's back again.

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the WPCentral app also. I keep getting :

Network Error
Could not connect to WPCentral: An exception occurred during a WebClient request.

It's been like this for a couple of days now and consistently shows this error. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but the problem still persists. Am I the only one seeing this issue?

Thanks!

I saw this problem last night. It seemed to be fixed by morning, however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon