Does anyone use the "wallpaper" section in the WP App?

anon(8913816)

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone use the "wallpaper" section in the App?
In the app, go to "Browse" and there you'll see a tile saying "Wallpaper". Tap on it, and you'll have a selection of wallpapers with the WPCentral logo.
As for myself, I don't want them and never use them.
What about you? Do you use the section? Should it be removed from the app or should it stay?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone use the "wallpaper" section in the App?
In the app, go to "Browse" and there you'll see a tile saying "Wallpaper". Tap on it, and you'll have a selection of wallpapers with the WPCentral logo.
As for myself, I don't want them and never use them.
What about you? Do you use the section? Should it be removed from the app or should it stay?
Actually iI have used it many of time before but more in the wp7 days.I would lIke to see the section enhanced to include user made wallpapers that would be awesome

anon(8913816)

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently thinking about ways to improve the WPCentral App and the "Wallpaper" section is disturbing my concept. Well, it's not a concept yet, but I'll maybe design something and post it here. If I have time...
So, while I'm thinking about this...
If you would like to have thing changed in the app, you can suggest me things. I'll have an open ear...
Just suggest your ideas right here!!!

anon8649069

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently thinking about ways to improve the WPCentral App and the "Wallpaper" section is disturbing my concept. Well, it's not a concept yet, but I'll maybe design something and post it here. If I have time...
So, while I'm thinking about this...
If you would like to have thing changed in the app, you can suggest me things. I'll have an open ear...
Just suggest your ideas right here!!!

1) Ability to post images and to view images in threads.
2) pull to refresh.
3) editing profile within the app.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It should stay, but there should be a much wider range of wallpapers, not just WPCentral logo'd walls, a section for user submitted walls would be great

Now that we have transparent tiles on WP8.1, a big database of walls would become very popular imo

nuaman bukhari

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
You can obviously add transparent tiles, change the UI. Instead of rolling it around get it more life (consider the UI of wp 8.1).
Also, in the forum section separate the different threads from one another.
That will cool...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see them add the wallpapers the writers use like Dan or Sam. They have some nice wallpapers. I don't really use the ones there though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I never knew it existed until I saw this thread. However, I really only use the forums feature of the app.

I read most of the blogs using Nextgen Reader, and I don't listen to the podcasts.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Off topic.
Does anyone know how to remove some threads from participated section of forums in WPC app?

Sorry don't think this is possible at the moment. Might be worth making a request in the feature request thread stickied at the top of this section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon