Windows Phone Central App error messsge

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Error getting this thread, Tapatalk API was not valid

I read in another thread that Jay Bennett, the developer of the app is currently on leave. So it will get fixed once he gets back I suppose. Not sure how long that is going to take.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

I read in another thread that Jay Bennett, the developer of the app is currently on leave. So it will get fixed once he gets back I suppose. Not sure how long that is going to take.

He told me he is on vacation. I didn't ask for an ETA. He will have it done as soon as he can.

bozvandam

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site

Slightly silly there hasn't been a 'anybody getting this problem, this is probably why' announcement anywhere though. Although thinking about it those that have been logged out wouldn't see it and those who did couldn't comment :wink:

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

Glad i am not the only one.
Did a reinstall and all.............
And just wanted to start a topic, but just found this one.

wp_ss_20140910_0001.png

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

That's it! From this day forward, Jay is not allowed to take vacations again! :wink:

anon(4054009)

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

Slightly silly there hasn't been a 'anybody getting this problem, this is probably why' announcement anywhere though. Although thinking about it those that have been logged out wouldn't see it and those who did couldn't comment :wink:
Not the best response to a problem. We demand a lot for our 99 cents

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

As has been stated previously, I am on vacation this week with no access to the required dev tools and very limited WiFi access. I will be looking at this issue when I return early next week. In the meantime I would like to remind everyone that the app itself was working fine before whatever changed somewhere (assumedly on Tapatalk's API without warning) so there is very little I could do to foresee this error. Please remember that whilst I want to provide service to you all, you did not purchase a service contract when you downloaded the app, and hopefully fixing something we could not have foreseen within a week should be well within acceptable levels!

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

As has been stated previously, I am on vacation this week with no access to the required dev tools and very limited WiFi access. I will be looking at this issue when I return early next week. In the meantime I would like to remind everyone that the app itself was working fine before whatever changed somewhere (assumedly on Tapatalk's API without warning) so there is very little I could do to foresee this error. Please remember that whilst I want to provide service to you all, you did not purchase a service contract when you downloaded the app, and hopefully fixing something we could not have foreseen within a week should be well within acceptable levels!

To the final point, Daniel did post something on the site two days ago explaining the situation and that we would be looking at it next week. Thank you all for your understanding.

No problem man,enjoy your holidays! :D Even WPCentral staff need a break sometimes :) Chill out and fix it when you get back,no biggie(that service contract statement,lol xD)

I love and am addicted to WPCentral enough to view it on IE instead of the beautiful WPCentral app if necessary for whatever period of time :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077