Windows Central app problem?

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one around here who can't seem to get news update in the Windows Central app?

Odd thing is that the Live Tile is updating, but when I open the app, it'll show the new news items for a while and then they're gone upon app refresh.

Anyone else experienced this?

Orlok1138

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Same here. For a sec I see new articles, then goes back to one from 4:30. I keep getting new tile updates and notifications every half hour.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one around here who can't seem to get news update in the Windows Central app?

Odd thing is that the Live Tile is updating, but when I open the app, it'll show the new news items for a while and then they're gone upon app refresh.

Anyone else experienced this?

Hmmm... Everything fine here.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you using WiFi or mobile data? If it's not working on WiFi have you tried using mobile data, or vice versa?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Matt Sharp

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep, same here. Happened once or twice over the weekend, but has now been stuck on the same article as the rest of y'all for several hours.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, same here. I've had it intermittently for the past couple weeks. Sometimes the app loads and I briefly see the new articles then it refreshes and the new articles disappear loading older articles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3