Windows 10 for phone keyboard

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone!

So I have installed Windows 10 on my 1520, and.at the bottom left I have a button labeled "ENG" I know this is to swap the keyboard language, and that has been there in the past, but only if you have multiple keyboards added in your options. I only have the US keyboard enabled, and it remains.

I've seen in videos online that others do not have the button there on their device and I can't find an option of way to rid of it.

Any help would be great:)

PS: I miss the smiley face button that used to be there

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Go into Settings-Devices-Keyboard and ensure that you have no other keyboards downloaded even if you only have one enabled.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think that the issue is with the OS itself. In some instances, I to have the smiley key for example while but if I'm in this app, the keyboard changes and I don't have it anymore. Also the little dot to move the cursor is not there.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I think that the issue is with the OS itself. In some instances, I to have the smiley key for example while but if I'm in this app, the keyboard changes and I don't have it anymore. Also the little dot to move the cursor is not there.

Yeah, that must be the case. It seems to change in almost every app. Little bugs here and there that are expected to be here!

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Is the smiley key moved under the symbols menu for you (in this app)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon