Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hj2132

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Not getting updates on my L720

After choosing the slow ring and the phone rebooted and I checked for the update in the phone update page
But its showing your phone is up to date

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Same here on 1520: after entering the PIN to unlock the SIM the phone freezes immediately. I am only able to access the phone when the sim card is removed. Well done M$! :devil:

So it is Microsoft's fault you chose to ignore the string of warnings? They do not exactly make it possible to avoid them. You chose to install beta software. Take responsibility for your choices....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Pretty poor what MS released here. While we agree to the experimental status of the preview it is totally unacceptable what is going on here. I wonder what's on their mind to release somethign like that...

No it is totally acceptable. It is the nature of this sort of release. The bigger question would be why people choose to install something that is (at best) beta software without fully considering the potential issues or even the really long, and multiple, disclaimers presented before Microsoft allows download. People obviously do not understand beta testing - it is voluntary and you use at your own risk. Don't participate in a beta program if you are unwilling to accept the risk that goes along with it....

blueboy31

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Running it on my Lumia 928 - things seem OK, except when the phone goes to standby, it refuses to come back to life again. Have to hard reset it. It gets stuck on the glance screen. At least one other guy having this problem on the 928 forum, anyone find a fix for this?

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Installed but no project spartan, two settings app
data toggle not working
buggy
have to reset

resetting now
i think it will help,will let you guys know
the result

Status
Not open for further replies.