Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Lee1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
"Hey Cortana" is not working. I tried the new voice commands, but still no luck. Out of curiosity, and I understand nothing's set in stone, when is the next update expected? If you're in the "fast ring," is it a monthly thing or can we expect something earlier?

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
"Hey Cortana" is not working. I tried the new voice commands, but still no luck. Out of curiosity, and I understand nothing's set in stone, when is the next update expected? If you're in the "fast ring," is it a monthly thing or can we expect something earlier?
No one knows, but now that about every Lumia phone can use win10 tp I expect builds will come out faster now

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
If you have an SD CARD in your device remove it before installing W10 or else it might get stuck on spinning gears or
if you have started the installation and it is stuck just remove the sd card

DaveSC

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Here are my observations

Environment:
Lumia 1520 on AT&T connected to 2 exchange accounts and outlook.com

Outlook:
  • No swipe when composing an email
  • No combined Email view
  • Outlook Live Tile not updating
  • When I get a toast popup for an email and I tap it I end up in the calendar
  • Sometimes notifications stop working
  • Sometimes email sync to exchange stops working

IE:
  • Searching sometimes crashes back to browser instead of displaying results in cortana
  • Sometimes I cannot click on the menu and instead it refreshes although I know I am clicking on the 3 dots. I try over and over again but it works after a reboot.

System:
  • Getting loading screen when going back to start menu (only 1 app open).
  • Internet sharing not working
  • When changing background and selecting a location then this device it crashes
  • When selecting a background is shows full width in preview thumbnail but doesn't fit across the actual background of the start screen

tosvus

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I got the same issue as some others, with the Lumia 1020. As soon as screensaver starts, or I lock the screen ( a habit I have), it is impossible to get it started again, and I have to do the volume down-power reset to reboot. Pretty unusable... :/

tosvus

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
oh, and it doesn't seem to like my sim card anymore... Says cellular turned off in Settings. No way to turn it on. Sim Settings do not come up when I press...

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
i did a hard reset but after hard resetting device i'm not able to install apps from store is anyone have fix for it??

somewhat same issue. after hardreset i cant update the existing apps. just system app only got updated.
Even Music & Video cant be updated. But i can install new apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes