Can't Update or Download Apps from Store or Store Beta 10061

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble updating or downloading apps in Store or Store Beta? Appear to be having trouble finding updates in Update and Recovery as well (just rotates and doesn't even say "no updated found).

Downloads in the store just set in a "Pending" status

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble updating or downloading apps in Store or Store Beta? Appear to be having trouble finding updates in Update and Recovery as well (just rotates and doesn't even say "no updated found).

Downloads in the store just set in a "Pending" status

its a problem with the servers,it will automatically solve

Zagharanof

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem with updates in Store (beta), mostly the updates couldn't be completed and the Store (beta) itself just crashed as soon as I tried to update it. It really drove me crazy, because I wanted to update apps like the Xbox app to try out the new Game DVR feature.

After a lot of searching I found a thread on Reddit with a sollution that really worked for me:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Just run PowerShell as an admin, enter that line and let it run its course. Reboot afterwards just to be sure and see if it helped you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2