Is there already a solution to error 0x80073D05 when downloading from the store?

Dan Harris

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
When downloading from the store, a lot of apps give the error "Try that again" and when viewing the details it says it was due to error 0x80073D05.

Some apps seem to have downloaded fine eventually, and they do seem to downloading the file, and it's at the point it attempts to install that the error is thrown.

If there's no know fix already I'll just hold out for another build. Had a range of Store / Update issues with previous builds on my Surface Pro 3, and they all ironed out gradually with each build.

Dan Harris

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Turns out the error codes means ERROR_DELETING_EXISTING_APPLICATIONDATA_STORE_FAILED

I was getting the error with the Microsoft Health app, which I'd just uninstalled about 10 minutes before after it was crashing. Rebooting the phone
resolved it in this instance. I suppose some files could still have been locked by some process after the app crashed.

The only thing I have in the Queue now that shouldn't be there I suppose is an orange tile with no icon, that says IE on it. Although internet explorer is not in this build, so it may be safe to cancel that one and remove it from the list. I'll wait though and leave it there for now just in case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa