Bluetooth on 10166?

anon(7822191)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how to get bluetooth to work on the latest build? I'm trying to sync data from my band... I open the MS Health app and it just crashes; if I try to connect the band via bluetooth it will automatically disconnect it as well. Dealbreaker as I need to sync my fitness data up every day... hope someone knows a workaround!

joao91

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
For me, Bluetooth is still not working, both with my wireless charging plate and my car. The connection only holds for 5 seconds and then drops

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just briefly tested it in my car, no problems at all...

??

Are you getting track info, pause, previous and skip? From what I can tell Bluetooth hasn't been touched since the initial Win 10 release. Cortana sometimes goes a bit insane on the text messages, much like when she lost in in Halo.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Not getting track info anyway because of the car interface but skipping tracks forward works fine while situation with going backward isn't that brilliant...but works :)

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Not getting track info anyway because of the car interface but skipping tracks forward works fine while situation with going backward isn't that brilliant...but works :)

I get full functionality on my head unit with 8.1 but on 10 it's just simple audio pass-through. Looking at feedback it seems to be VW, BMW, Audi and Ford users complaining.

Ozone06

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Blue tooth is fine for my headphone and my car but when I try to connect my band it connects for 3-5 seconds then dropps. MS health also dies right away.

I found a workaround by installing the MS band sync app on my PC. Found here: Download Microsoft Band Sync app for Windows from Official Microsoft Download Center

You just attach the charge cable and it syncs. I'm going to be rolling back my 920 to 8.1 I miss my notifications and being able to reply from my wrist too much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes