Battery Life of Lumia 1520 after 18 months usage with W10M installed?

Fiter Kurniawan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my L1520 after 1,5 Years usage. I think my battery life is confused to show accurate percentage.
I charge every morning until 100% but not actually 100%. About 10 minutes before, I look at percentage to check it but suddenly going straight to 100%. That's really weired.
After that, I use phone from 100% to 50% and suddenly Shutting down ( I got a message my battery is low about under 10%?). But, I turn back on and inded my battery suddenly on 2%. Oh God. I wanna replace my battery with the new one.
My Question is:

• Is that possible its bugs of Windows 10 mobile build 10512? or my battery life is broken already?

Please share your Lumia 1520 battery life here.
Thanks Guys.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes! It would be a bug .
I think you should've downgrade to win 8.1 mobile and wait for the stable upgrade. :-]

Fiter Kurniawan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hmm.. But, I did like what you say... I downgrade to 8.1 and still happening... or maybe my battery need a calibrate.
How to calibrate the battery? any idea?

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hmm.. But, I did like what you say... I downgrade to 8.1 and still happening... or maybe my battery need a calibrate.
How to calibrate the battery? any idea?

Umm! I've no idea about it. And I don't want to misguide you.
So, approach to your nearest MS care or Mailto Microsoft support..

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
First downgrade and then go to Microsoft. Don't mention you using windows 10. Sometimes stores are mean about that and would say that it's all your fault... I'd say something is defective there.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
My solution is replace old battery to the new one from Nokia Care.
Today I did it and wait until my battery arrive to my Country.
Thanks dude ! :)

If you don't mind, let me know how the process goes. My Lumia 1520 is having the same problems and I really don't want to retire it just yet.

Jacob Issac

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my L1520 after 1,5 Years usage. I think my battery life is confused to show accurate percentage.
I charge every morning until 100% but not actually 100%. About 10 minutes before, I look at percentage to check it but suddenly going straight to 100%. That's really weired.
After that, I use phone from 100% to 50% and suddenly Shutting down ( I got a message my battery is low about under 10%?). But, I turn back on and inded my battery suddenly on 2%. Oh God. I wanna replace my battery with the new one.
My Question is:

• Is that possible its bugs of Windows 10 mobile build 10512? or my battery life is broken already?

Please share your Lumia 1520 battery life here.
Thanks Guys.

Disinto

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Same thing here, it seems my battery has a calibration problem - it'll jump from 20% to 3%, triggering a phone shutdown.
However, if I leave the phone without touching it, it'll happily stay at 3% during a few hours - which leads me to think that the battery estimation is flawed rather than the actual battery itself.

I haven't found a way to recalibrate the battery manually :(

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Same thing here, it seems my battery has a calibration problem - it'll jump from 20% to 3%, triggering a phone shutdown.
However, if I leave the phone without touching it, it'll happily stay at 3% during a few hours - which leads me to think that the battery estimation is flawed rather than the actual battery itself.

I haven't found a way to recalibrate the battery manually :(

Search on google about general phone battery calibration, it's almost the same on all phones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss