No Messaging App on 10536???

vivek selvaraj

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I am using LUMIA 920 , I too got same problem. When I open Message App, it is closing automatically. I cant send or View mY messages. What Should I do .. Help us or stop releasing Build

mnlangrehr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm done with WP for awhile. No messaging app, Skype beta not in windows store and hard reset of 536.1004 didn't do anything to help. Just too much hassle, lack of apps and MS indolence. Hello dull but fully functional iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles Princell

May 27, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem (Lumia 925), I had to use the recovery tool and go back to win 8.1, then reinstall build 10536. Messaging tile was installed properly and all is working well.

Mihails Lisicins

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
The "Get the app" button in store is inactive for me and there is text under button "Get this app from Store on your phone.". But unfortunatelly I can't find microsoft messaging and messaging skype beta in my windows phone store.
What could be the reason of this issue?

tamolnar

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
And now what? If you don't know the solution to a problem then don't post links. Not even a freaking comments, just a useless link that doesn't do anything.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
And now what? If you don't know the solution to a problem then don't post links. Not even a freaking comments, just a useless link that doesn't do anything.

Not sure what your problem is? Doesn't the default Messaging app or Skype Messaging app link work for you?

Mihails Lisicins

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
It wasn't comment, but question regarding the problem of microsoft messaging (or messaging skype beta). So, that is the forum is designed - resolve problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon