Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

sulistyarso

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Updated yesterday to 10.0.10549.4 - everything fine so far... Some problems with saving contacts without any contact account. Adding accounts worked.

Updated now to 10.0.10572.0 - not possible to add any E-Mail Account :/ Code: 0x8004010f

This is on my Lumia 640XL

If someone know a workaround or fix, pls let me know :)

After reset still face this? Weird, email account working fine on mine (lumia 720)

Dinkum5162

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
this build is awesome and smooth. Very close to RTM indeed.
Battery lasts longer. Transitions are better. Stability is improved. Connectivity is almost seamless now. I am happy to report that i can once again use Cortana without loosing 2 battery bars in 5 minutes!
Device no longer heats up (much).
all and all very good build.

Lumia 920

peterrey

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Best build yet. Lumia 1520, battery life is now good and not running hot, all apps appear to be working although call +sms filter is missing.

braddo

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Lumia 930 - in Australia
all running sweet.. snappier.. more responsive..
no text messages restoring :-( this is my biggest problem ... Microsoft please help fix it

Aschmano

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
just now i received a small update on build 10572, after install i get one major issue fixed which was downloading extra keyboards,
i don't know if every on got this small update !!
Device : Lumia 930

NoviMajster

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Is the "vibrating phone" function, when the one u are calling picks up the call still there or did the remove it?
I loved that function on my htc years back, u didnt have to hold the phone to your head while the connection was being established; thats when SAR values peak.

stiinta82

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 - in Australia
all running sweet.. snappier.. more responsive..
no text messages restoring :-( this is my biggest problem ... Microsoft please help fix it

Hi,
Can you tell me if Microsft Camera is filming with sound? Also , can you use Lumia Camera for video?
As you know some L930 have problems with second mic.
Thanks

Terrigno

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I retract my previous statement. There was a small update that downloaded. But How do you switch different keyboards? And what else did that update involve?

Aschmano

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I retract my previous statement. There was a small update that downloaded. But How do you switch different keyboards? And what else did that update involve?

To switch different keyboards go to setting >>keyboard ,region , time etc
And click add keyboard .
The update add nothing it it even didnt change the build number or firmware somehow it fixed downloading keyboards only but I still looking for issues

Seems smooth till now the only issue is the text messages not sync

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
This build feels very close to RTM!

+ + +
-The battery life is great and lasts easily 1 day with moderate usage (lumia 730)
-Edge can stream content with the screen off and on the background. But still feels clunky when pressing on links and scrolling fast :/
-Lock screen is refreshing, nicely polished transitions that feel RTM worthy.
-App startup is great (1-2 seconds for all the core apps, well, except xbox app which is more beta than beta), even Perfect Tube starts within 2 secs on the 730!
-App switching/resuming on this build is trashing WP8.1 in every way, loading screens only shown for badly written WP8.1 apps such as viber (I hate this app)

- - - -
-About the camera viewfinder flickering on 730/735, if you switch to 4:3 on camera options, it stops doing it (and you capture 6.7mp photos compared to 5mp on 16:9 aspect ratio)
-The most apparent bug in the system is the ''no scrolling bug'' where when you try to scroll, the page indicator bar (the one on the right of every vertical scrollable page) shows that you are scrolling, but the page didn't move.. It will move only when you lift your finger!
-Another bug is that many contextual menus are only shown while you lift your finger after long pressing (in other words they behave exactly like if you press the right mouse button on pcs)
-And the 3 builds persistent bugs where on the end of the scrollable page, it jumps just like you swype fast, no matter the speed you where scrolling.

But anyways, it looks good, it IS fast and it is looking pretty classy.
I like it!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3