I dont want to be anymore part of windows 10 insider program

Avelino Rodriguez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi!

I want to buy next week a new surface(the pro 4) and sell my surface 3 device. My question is how to completely remove from the insider program. I reset yesterday my surface 3 under settings/reset this pc and after resetting I was yet part of the windows insider program(of course I already unenrolled from getting new builds; that was easy). Isn't there a method for not appear this windows insider program under settings?
I read maybe with the new refresh tool(clean install) it would disappear this windows insider program under settings?

thanks in advance

apologize for my English

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
The Insider program now shows under Advanced options in later Windows 10 versions.
Is there a reason why you don't want it to show?
As long as you have unenrolled from getting new builds none will be downloaded.
Also whoever you sold the device to would need to sign up to the Insider programme to get Insider builds.

Avelino Rodriguez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for responding. The insider program shows under settings/actualization and security the last two(at least here in Spain) I know I dont get more builds but the new buyer could think its something wrong when he sees under settings/actualization and security technical features for programmer, etc. I thought maybe with a clean install there were no insider settings anymore.

King regards

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's baked into the OS. My laptop has NEVER been on Insider and I have the option.

It's normal and you can't "erase" it if you are at build 14393.xxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes