Navigation voice guidance not working

rcranium

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Waze, Microsoft maps and copilot cut out when playing music. This happens before they say the street name. This is on Bluetooth.
Also, Microsoft maps volume is way lower than music.
950xl and 1520. Anniversary update.

Tia

vinnie99

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I Have a 640 and use Bluetooth to a little battery powered receiver with a 3.5mm jack socket, thence to earphones - this is for motorcycle use.

Not had any problem with basic operation - I can have Groove music playing concurrently with the maps navigation and it interrupts and returns to the music as expected. However, this only seems to work if the maps app is selected and the screen left on. If I lock the screen the music continues to play but the navigation stops.

I agree that the relative volume between the music and the voice navigation is completely pants!. If I have it loud enough for the navigation voice, then the music is DEAFENING. If I get the music volume right, then the voice is inaudible at anything over 30 mph.

I have gone into Settings/Extras/Equalizer and selected Custom and moved all of the sliders across the frequency range down to 1 bar. This helped a tiny bit. But it really needs an internal app volume control on the Maps or the Music to allow relative volume to be adjusted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb