WM 6.1 Prof - Stupid Questions (Supider Sales Reps?)

E.Wayne

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Where do I get software details? The local Verizon reps don't have a clue. I searched/googled for a manual without success (did I miss the obvious). I think these are simple questions, and even embarrassed to ask you vets, such as: 1) Can I search all contact & calendar fields including notes? 2) Will the calendar maintain data for more than 3 prior months? 3) Am I really limited to 1,000 contacts? 4) Can I edit tasks and have multiple task lists? These are just examples. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
1. Not sure.

2. Calender has kept some of my appointments from at least a year ago, although I didn't test this on 6.1. 5.0 and 6.0 did, I just started using 6.1 Pro. But I don't really see why they would change that. 6.1 is viewed as a minor upgrade over 6.0 and it seems to me they kept a lot of original features. You can also buy a calender program and configure it to save for a long period of time, but I really think that the built-in one will keep your appointments.

3. Contacts can be limited by either phone storage capacity or whatever the set phone book capacity is. I don't know how Verizon configured their version of the OS. If they allow it to go by phone storage capacity, you can add till the phone is almost full I would guess. What do the specs for your phone on their website say? That may help shed light.

4. Yes you can edit tasks and have multiple task lists. And you can also buy a task program that is more functional if you don't feel the built-in one is adequate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar