How to edit dropdown lists?

Viva Terlingua

Dec 19, 2007
Visit site
I've asked this before in this forum and other forums and no one has ever been able to answer my question. When adding a task or appointment in the PIM applications, there is a dropdown box in the subject line with choices like "Meeting", "Call", etc. Is there a way to edit these choices?

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I've asked this before in this forum and other forums and no one has ever been able to answer my question. When adding a task or appointment in the PIM applications, there is a dropdown box in the subject line with choices like "Meeting", "Call", etc. Is there a way to edit these choices?

I know mine (SBSH's Calendar Touch) will give me a choice of fullscreen editor, inserting my own text or inserting a contact. If I choose to insert my own text, it goes to a list of choices, with a menu button at the bottom. That menu has choices that include adding, editing or deleting items on the list. I suspect that the OS &/or the particular calendar app will make a difference as to whether you can or can't do that. So, perhaps you need to include those pieces of information to get a definitive answer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit