How to convert Flash SWF to Pocket PC/Windows Mobile video?

Lynki2009

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Hello~would u like to convert funny flash swf to windows mobile video? Or wondering how to finish this converting? No hesitate, just use the iwisoft flash swf to video converter, which is the best video converter I've ever used. Really a powerful tool! Here I'll give you a tutorial on how to finish this converting.

More info: http://www.flash-swf-converter.com

Steps:
1). Input Flash SWF file from local computer.

2). Click "Settings" button. Under "Output format" tab, select "Pocket PC/Windows Mobile" as the target. You can choose a video profile or customize the video and audio parameters as you like. Then click "OK" button to save the settings.

3). Click the "Capture" button to start converting.

4). Click "Finish" button when you see the frame that you want to set as the last frame.

namratasnv

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

The resource you provided is good and also the steps are very serving and I will definitely find out this tutorial too.

That is no doubt very good.

Thanks!

soonerpap

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I recommend Moyea Video Converter which is very professional and powerful in converting and editing a variety of video/audio files including SWF, FLV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AC3, MTS, MOV, MKV, Tivo and etc for playback via media players or popular devices.

Moreover, this program adopted unprecedented audio and video sync technology, which can totally rid of the potential audio and video out of sync issues and further ensure the excellent audio and video.

Best wishes!

Valentina_Sk

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I use Flash to Video Encoder PRO to convert flash files to video movie AVI, mp4, ASF/WMV, mpeg files, etc.
I like this program, very easy to use.
:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3