Push Notifications error

DiegoMoBa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm not getting any kind of push notification now, this issue started first with beez and sendtowp7 now every app I have won't send push or even display the live tiles properly.
The live tile for my motweet just froze with my tweeter icon and weatherbug just doesn't work.
Any idea how to fix this, or if MS is working in any kind of fix for this issue?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem with AlphaJax and Beezz. I think I passed the push app limit. I wouldn't get any push notifications afterwards. I need up having to factory restore my phone after a failed forced NoDo attempt. Afterward, everything worked again.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I only did that because I had too. Fixing the push problem was a accident. You'll lose everything on your phone. I'll try to remove apps that use push services one at a time first.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

DiegoMoBa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm not going to do it because my contacts are merged on the phone and merge them again would be a pain in the ***(there should be a way to export contacts form the phone btw).
The thing is that I usually fixed this by uninstalling the apps with push but now it just won't work, I already removed the apps that uses push and got nothing.
I'm gonna give it another try by removing all the apps, but it seems like this solution is only momentary

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Its a pain in the *** adding everything back to the phone. Hopefully MS will have a fix for this problem soon.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate using TapaTalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon