01-21-2016 02:51 PM
30 12
tools
    How to unsync yahoo in my inbox messaging?
    05-20-2013 12:41 PM
    You mean like remove it? If so: got to settings > email+accounts > tap & and hold yahoo mail > then select delete.

Hope that helps
    05-21-2013 05:10 AM
    Ugh... I'm having this problem with my Yahoo! mail on my Lumia 920, too. For some reason, I didn't even notice until last night that I haven't received any emails on it since Friday, 5/17. Annoying!
    05-21-2013 10:18 AM
    Hi everyone! okay I have solved this on my nokia lumia 930
    I was having the same problems as most of you guys if not all of you with the "incorrect password" showing up everytime I wanted to sign in and sync! really frustrating. I was having no luck at anything I tried like most people in here and in other forums on the net.
    Then while reading a post about yet another yahoo mail password problem, i thought maybe I'll go into my email settings and check around in there to see what the layout of the land was.

So this is how i got my phone to FINALLY sync with the server at Yahoo and download ALL my mail again.....
    1. Log into Yahoo mail via a computer - this is important I didnt see ALL content via phone.
    2. Go to the far right of the screen and look for the settings cog.
    3.Click on 'account info'
    4.Click on 'recent activity' and log out of any devices or apps that you see ( I cant say that this is the key to what helped me, but its the step I took so I cant leave it out and besides it cant do any harm)
    5.Now on the left of the screen Click on 'Account Security'
    6. look for 'Manage App Passwords' and click on 'Other App' unless Yahoo Mail is listed there tho I doubt it...
    7. Type "yahoo mail" I dont think its case sensitive.
    8.Then 'Generate Password"
    9. Now USE THIS PASSWORD to sign in to Yahoo Mail VIA your device - aka Mobile Smart Phone!
    10. you still need your original password when checking emails using a PC or LAPTOP.

I do hope this helps some of you frustrated people out there like it has for me - - - -

Chris.
    AlexaCG likes this.
    01-18-2016 07:10 AM
    So this is just happening to me and someone else's phone, out of nowhere they stopped syncing, I have tried to do that "trick" and still it's not working for me. :(
    01-21-2016 02:51 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD