Video streaming

sahed2007

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone this is my first post. I own a samsung omnia 7 on t-mobile uk. My sister also has an iphone4 on t-mobile uk. The problem seems to be with video streaming apps like easytube, lazytube, supertube, skynews and espn goals, Every time I want to view an HQ video on them apps the video keeps buffering and stopping basically I can not view any videos properly due to constant buffering through my network. On my sisters iphone apps like youtube, espn goals, skynews stream straight away on HQ without any stops and buffering. I presume its not a network fault cause we both have the same network and same level of reception. I wanted to ask anybody on here does the Mango update fix that? I am still waiting for t-mobile uk to push the update through. It seems to to me iphone is better when it comes to streaming. I had similar problems when I had an Android device compared to the iphone 3GS. It seems my phone is redundant. If Mango does not fix it I might be tempted to get the new iphone and come back to wp7 in a few years time after they have polished it up. Forgive me if my grammar is bad. Thanks.

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem but it only seems to be with youtube. It stutters like crazy until it has completely buffered, then it plays smooth as butter. It absolutely drives me nuts. I had hope it would have been fixed with 7.5 but it is still the same. I don't have a problem with any other videos though, like netflix or other types, only youtube.

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Do u stream off the m.youtube or a third party app? How is is the new m.youtube site with HTML5?

I stream off the m.youtube site from using the MS app, which is just a link to the mobile site. It stutters so much that it almost unwatchable. I can't figure out why and I don't think everyone has the problem but I do. I posted a youtube video demonstrating it. check it out if you wanna, airanp73

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes