Sigh...if only someone could get Mango on a Nexus S....

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
After the big let down today (IMO) at Nokia World, I keep looking back at my Nexus S with envy that it's a gorgeous device with boring OS. With all the porting going on, I wish there were a way to developers to Mango running on a Nexus S.... = (

mmaman

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
After the big let down today (IMO) at Nokia World, I keep looking back at my Nexus S with envy that it's a gorgeous device with boring OS. With all the porting going on, I wish there were a way to developers to Mango running on a Nexus S.... = (

The Focus is basically a GS/Nexus S tbh, same with the Galaxy S2 and Focus S. Unless there is something about the NS that you really love, only thing I can think of the way its slightly curved, I did like how it was all black on the front with no branding, nothing, but if it came to ATT you could forget about that lol.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The Focus is basically a GS/Nexus S tbh, same with the Galaxy S2 and Focus S. Unless there is something about the NS that you really love, only thing I can think of the way its slightly curved, I did like how it was all black on the front with no branding, nothing, but if it came to ATT you could forget about that lol.

I actually just sold a Focus, and agree; if Sprint would only hop off the Android wagon (and now Android/iPhone semi-wagon) and get some good devices on Windows Phone I wouldn't be making this post....I hate CDMA but love Unlimited Data =(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes