What headphones are ya using?

Illmusiq

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I was using the HTC headphones my Arrive came with, but they were stepped on :( I would just get those, but I was wondering if anybody is using any mid- to high-quality in-ear headphones with their phones, and if so, which ones were sounding good...if any.

M_D_Kaiser

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I like my JBuds. I think there are a lot of different versions, and some have a microphone.

For my at home high quality headphone I have the M50s from audiotechnica (the coiled wire is amazing).

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Jabra Halo BT headphones. Sound excellent! For in ear buds, I'm using Sony. Picked them up from Best Buy for 30 bucks, and they sound amazing. Crisp his and Deep lows.

desmonium

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
get a Jawbone Prime for 20~30 bucks, unless you want "shake-shake" or "tap-tap", which requires Jawbone ICON ~90 bucks.

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i have the Bose in ear, originally $99, they may be cheaper now, but they are pretty awesome

I used to only wear them at the gym, but now with kids at home, i'm wearing them at home more, I may have to splurge on the over the ear ones

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
A blue coloured JVC earphone I had when buying a second hand Zune HD (the seller lost his original). Doesn’t look expensive, but I wont know.
Probably because it’s been used for long time, I like the slight echo and deep sound it makes when playing music.

Other one is a Panasonic headset. Not the best, but quite cheap and had thick cable that would probably last longer than my previous earphones.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Klipsch ProMedia... without a doubt the best in ear headphones I have ever used. Picked them up when the original headphones that came with my DVP died after just a few months and I could not be happier with the sound quality and comfort level of these Klipsch headphones.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Been using Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth. Pissed that BT doesn't work with WP7 when viewing videos.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Sound Magic PL50. Other than that, I use the original earbuds that came with my Focus and swapped out the tips for some Sony Hybrids. The Hybrid tips are better quality and creates a better seal so that helps with the sound quality quite a bit.

If I'm at home just lounging on the couch then I plug in the Denon AHD2000

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Plantronics backbeat. Controls work, mic doesn't. Sound is just fine.
Also was using replacement headphones that Samsung sent me but the controls didn't work and the cable was even more flimsy than my original headphones: started to having siund problems 3 months in

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes