MMS trouble - Tmobile UK

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just tried to send my first picture since moving to WP7 and keep getting message "can't send, please try again"

Not sure why this is happening as there is no clue from this message.

I have full H data signal which works perfectly for interweb etc.
Any ideas appreciated.

Dubs

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Sounds more like a carrier issue to me. Or the carrier not having your account configured properly, etc.

You can always try turning the phone on and off, or turning the phone connection on and off and see if re "logging in" to the carrier network fixes the issue.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I am trying on cell data.
Doesn't work on full bar of H or GRPS.
Settings must be ok otherwise I wouldn't be able to get online using cell data surely?

Can't look into settings as much as on Android or old school handsets.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It might be a T-mobile quirk. I had terrible grief getting my wife's unlocked Palm Pixi to work on T-mobile for MMS even though everything else was fine. Turned out the MMS APN was slightly different to the other APNs and everything needed entering separately.

What handset do you have? If it's a HTC one I highly recommend their settings app on the marketplace.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

Am on HTC Titan, totally forgot about this app.
Ran it and now can send MMS :)
It was working previously so not sure why it stopped working, but at least is now ok.

Thanks all.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Hey,

Am on HTC Titan, totally forgot about this app.
Ran it and now can send MMS :)
It was working previously so not sure why it stopped working, but at least is now ok.

Thanks all.

That's good news! I have an unbranded/unlocked GSM Trophy from Germany. I thought my AT&T SIM card would setup everything, but I couldn't get it to work right until I ran HTC Connection Setup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon