DVD to WP7

p.jgordon

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wondering if it was possible to rip my Oasis - Definitely Maybe DVD into my pc and then to the phone. If so, what tools do I need/video formats etc...

Thanks!

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So, if the DVD does not have a whole bunch of security and copy right protection features on it. You can just download the Microsoft Windows Live Movie Maker, open it up and click the button to add videos and drag the dvd disc over. And then go to save as and selected the WP7 options (there is a high quality and low quality).

If it has some protection on it, you have a little more work to do and I am not sure if we are allowed to say on here, since it is technically illegal violating those copy right protection things.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Handbrake to convert iso files to whatever format you want.

Did not know windows live movie maker could do it. Will have to check it out.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I use a DVD decrypter to get the VOB files. then covert the VOB files to DV. Once that's done you can piece the DV files together using MPEG Streamclip (great bit of freeware), finally exporting the avi to MP4.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I use a DVD decrypter to get the VOB files. then covert the VOB files to DV. Once that's done you can piece the DV files together using MPEG Streamclip (great bit of freeware), finally exporting the final avi to MP4.

Handbrake can do VOB files as well but does not require piecing converted files together. I have had a few not work, but out of my 600 movie collection I would say less than 15 have not worked with handbrake. One those it would only do one chapter and not continue onto the next.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon