I'll keep this brief!

I followed someone via Twitter website. I would now like to link him to a contact on the People hub. He isn't showing up on the list after I have clicked 'link'. Is there a way to manually sync him up?
    11-25-2011 03:26 AM
    In short - not that I'm aware of. It would be nice if you could pin people from the Twitter app.
    11-25-2011 05:22 AM
    If you've unfiltered twitter contacts then they won't appear unless they're linked to someone else already. To fix that, either turn off the filtering, link the accounts, then turn filtering on again to make all your unlinked twitter follows disappear OR go into link accounts and search using the twitter name, and they should come up there.
    11-25-2011 05:28 AM
    I'll keep this brief!

I followed someone via Twitter website. I would now like to link him to a contact on the People hub. He isn't showing up on the list after I have clicked 'link'. Is there a way to manually sync him up?
    Same thing happen to me. There's no fix that I know of but, the twitter contact will show up in less than a day. If ur truly desperate to link the account just keep checking the ppl hub and syncing live account.

Sent from my Focus via Board Express
    11-25-2011 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD