Calendar Question

boge513#WP

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I cannot figure out how to setup a reoccuring appointment for multiple days during the week. I would like to setup appointments for Tue and Thur of each week for several weeks, but I only have the menu options of every Tue, or every weekday. Am I missing something that would let me select individual days for an appointment?

Thanks
T.J.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I know I have done it before on the phone. But before mango. I really can not see and easy way to do it now either?

But it is very easy to do at live.com , or if you get the windows gadget Windows Live Calendar Gadget
So, your desktop/laptop is also synched in a nice little gadget with your phone and live.com

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I think the easiest way is to put in two recurring appointments - one every Tuesday and one every Thursday. That's what I've always done in Outlook and Google Calendars.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Why not just use the alarm clock feature for this. That is what I do set an alarm name it whatever the appointment is then chose Tuesday , Thursday.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No one has done it on the phone cause its impossible to do that. Have to use Live Mail client, or the website to set that up. You cannot set recurring To Do's either.

The calendar is probably the most used app on my phone (I'm fanatical about being organized, so this has been a particular grief of mine).

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Why not just use the alarm clock feature for this. That is what I do set an alarm name it whatever the appointment is then chose Tuesday , Thursday.

Because an alarm doesn't even begin to approach the functionality of a calendar and task management application...

Not to mention alarms. Can be very disruptive where calendar notifications are not.

Another issue is meeting invitations. Alarms different not send those. At least not any of those in my phones :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3